Located at the Stake Center, our Family History Center provides many services to our members. From instructional help to indexing, the Family History Consultants are trained to assist you with discovering your genealogy and temple submissions. Please come and work on your genealogy with the resources and knowledgeable staff at the Family History Center.
Benefit of using the Family History Center
- Free access to family history programs: Ancestry.com, Fold3, HeritageQuest, Findmypast, and MyHeritage
- State of the art high speed microfilm reader
- Microfiche reader (click here to see the difference between microfilm and microfiche)
- Assistance with ordering microfilm and microfiche records and using the equipment
- Historical document and photo scanning directly into your Family Search account
- Digital cameras for capturing documents (including microfilm pages)
- Large library of maps, books, and other reference amaterial
Family History Center Consultants are happy to answer questions, set appointments, or help in many other ways.
NOVEMBER 19TH through DECEMBER 4TH
DECEMBER 17TH through JANUARY 8TH
|10am – 2pm|
|Wednesday Thursday||6pm – 9pm|
Closed general conference weekend and holidays